Custom-Made vs. Off-the-Shelf Orthotics
When a patient needs support, there are two choices to consider: custom-made or off-the-shelf? Numerous companies offer a variety of Off-the-Shelf Inserts to support and relieve the foot.
Unlike generic orthotics, Foot Levelers’ custom-made Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers are scientifically designed for the individual’s unique postural problems — not just problems with the feet. We believe that correcting imbalances in your feet, in addition to regular chiropractic adjustments, can properly align your spine and pelvis.
Stabilizers offer more than just short-term symptom relief. They also promote whole-body wellness for a lifetime. Take a look at the facts:
Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers
- 3-arch support balances the feet, balances the body; also provides proper corrections for your specific condition
- Patented Gait Cycle System® offers support through each phase of your gait
- Promotes optimum posture and enhances chiropractic adjustments, resulting in longer-term symptom relief
- Guaranteed to last or your money back
- Custom made using 16 precise measurements based on digital images or impressions of your feet
- Only supports 1 arch, and often overcorrects causing more harm than good
- Does not provide custom support throughout the gait cycle
- Does not aid in correcting posture; really just a cushion designed to treat the symptom rather than the underlying problem
- Durability is questionable so you may spend more money over time replacing them
- Offers generic solutions for a set number of foot conditions, which likely do not address your specific needs
Stabilizers vs. Over-the-Counter
Foot Levelers has been working with healthcare professionals for more than 58 years to provide patients with custom-made Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers to correct imbalances in the feet, and provide a balanced foundation that can improve a patient’s quality of life. Your health is our number-one priority, and we support you every step of the way.